I AM A MORON

Thursday, November 13, 2008

 
After months of speculation, 710 KIRO is becoming an all sports radio station. This makes me wonder if they'll bring back New York Vinny. I remember falling asleep when i was a teenager to him. Also, maybe they'll pull Groz over. He was downgraded by KJR to just the two hours on Groz with Gas. Still, it sucks that KBSG is no longer. 97.3 KBSG was so good, the best station, and then it went crappy with The Bee or whatever it was called.

On another note, i locked myself out of the house but was able to get in thanks to one of my sisters. Thanks!

I don't have much to say on the other one. I had a huge long ass rant on the election but i was too depressed.

Comments:
Why are they screwing up all the radio stations? I was/am so totally annoyed about the KBSG change. 97.3 was like Old Faithful - if there was nothing else on, I could always count on there being something good on there. SO LAME!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

August 2005   March 2006   April 2007   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   January 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?